I am now totally lost in STREET PHOTOGRAPHING - showing the street life of people. Thinking a lot of what Street Photographing is to me - reading articles - getting inspired of other street photographers - take part in many SP groups in Internet .... learning .... enjoying .... living ... I shoot in Black & White .... and I go with the flow ...
To me it is important ...
- it's public urban places
- it's people in my pictures
- it's (for me) unknown people
- that anyone can be photographed
- it's never arranged pictures
- to not interfere the situation
- to always show my camera
- show the life in streets by photographing people
- to think twice when taking pictures of children
- to like people but not always the situation
- to keep political text away from street photos (politics has another arena)
- to give the viewer opportunity for self-interpretation
- with a spirit to not humiliate or insult
- to show any kind of streetlife in my photos